Installing Twilio WordPress Tools is quite simple and is the same process as installing many other plugins. In this article, we will show you how to quickly install it with the plugin uploader inside your WordPress admin dashboard.
Using the WordPress dashboard
- First, download the zip file containing Twilio WordPress Tools. To do so, simply access the downloads page, log into your account, and click the button labeled TWILIO WP TOOLS. Be sure to save this zip file somewhere easily accessible as you will need it soon.
- Next, log into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not already done so.
- From within your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Plugins on the left side navigation menu and click on Add New. Within this page, click the Upload Plugin button at the top.
- Once on the upload page, click the Browse button. Then, navigate to the zip file you previously downloaded and select it. Once the file is selected, click the Install Now button.
- WordPress will now automatically handle the installation of Twilio WordPress Tools. Once complete, be sure to click Activate Plugin to activate Twilio WordPress Tools.
- First, download Twilio WordPress Tools. To do so, simply access the download page, log into your account, and download the plugin zip file.
- As you are installing via FTP, you will need to unpack the zip file that you downloaded.
- Next, access your WordPress site via FTP and navigate to the wp_content/plugins directory. Inside there, upload the entire ‘twilio-wp-tools’ folder that you have obtained as result of unzipping the zip file.
- Once fully uploaded, access your WordPress admin dashboard and click on Plugins. Inside this page, you should now see an entry for Gravity Forms. All you have to do now is activate it by clicking one Activate Plugin.
That’s it! Twilio WordPress Tools is now installed and running on your WordPress site. To get started, you may now follow our guide on setting up Twilio WordPress Tools.